|WOODLAKE CITY COUNCIL AGENDA|
MONDAY, JUNE 11, 2012
DISCUSSION – Direction from Council regarding SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats) Analysis.
DISCUSSION – Direction from Council regarding the Vehicle Take Home program.
Proclamations presented to the families of Detective’s Joe R. Landin and Monty L. Conley.
Presentation to Bill Lewis by Nick Pavlovich.
The Public is invited to comment on any subject over which the Council has jurisdiction, including agenda items, other than noticed public hearings. All comments should be addressed to the Council and not individual staff members. It will be up to the Council to determine if your comment warrants staff response. Personal attacks will not be tolerated. Comments shall be limited to three minutes per individuals or organization with a limit of 15 minutes for the entire comment period. The City conducts business in the English language only. If you need interpretative services, you will need to provide your own. La Ciudad conduce sus asuntos en ingles solamente. Si usted necesita servicios de interpretacion, usted necesita proveer su propio interprete.
(a) Approval of the Minutes of the regular meeting held on May 29, 2012.
(b) Approval of the May 2012 Monthly Report of Investments.
(c) Approval of the Warrants in the amount of $ 210,380.07.
(d) Approval of City Administrator contract.
1. Discussion/Action – Presentation by Gil Jaramillo with Central Valley Business Incubator regarding the Virtual Incubator Program.
2. Discussion/Action – Presentation by Jazmin Rodriguez with Employment Connection regarding the Sequoia Valley Enterprise Zone.
3. Discussion/Action – Approval to accept the City Engineers report for the assessments in Olive Estates, Parkwood, Gentle Hills, Castle Rock and Olive Vista Subdivisions Landscape and Lighting Districts and set June 25, 2012 for a public hearing to set the rates for each District.
4. Discussion/Action – Introduction to Ordinance # _____, regarding adding section .020 of Chapter 1.12 of Title 1 of the Woodlake Municipal Code relating to penalties.
5. Discussion/Action – Introduction to Ordinance # ______, regarding adding section 8.50 to Title 8 of the Woodlake Municipal Code relating to consumption, distribution and cultivating Marijuana.
CONFERENCE WITH LEGAL COUNSEL--ANTICIPATED LITIGATION
Significant exposure to litigation pursuant to subdivision (b) of Section 54956.9
(Only 1 case)
CONFERENCE WITH REAL PROPERTY NEGOTIATORS
Property: 261 S. Magnolia – Price and Terms
Property: 316 S. Valencia - Price and Terms
Agency Negotiator: City Administrator
Pursuant to Government Section 54956.8
As a courtesy to those in attendance, please turn off or place in alert mode all Cell phones
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, if you need special assistance to participate in this meeting, please contact the Clerk of the Council office at (559) 564-8055. Notification 48 hours prior to the meeting will enable the City to make reasonable arrangements to ensure accessibility to this meeting. (28 CFR 126.96.36.199 ADA Title II).